Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Reflections..

Reflections is what this post is supposed to be about. Reflections mainly on my school work, writing and performance, mostly concentrating on English class. So far my writing has been up to par, although I do feel that overall I could use a bit more skill in making my words flow nicely. Though my biggest issue so far has been reading, I have been putting it off till last minute which has probably shown in my reading comprehension. To improve I should plan more time for my reading, but I think was the core book changes this will not be so hard.  I did not really enjoy To Kill A Mockingbird, which is partly why I did not give it priority in my workload. Other then these few things I think I have been a pretty good student so far. In other aspects of school so far year has been a bit boring. The majority schoolwork has been good, although I do need to work on being more organized, but this seems to be something that I can constantly work on.My favorite class so far has been AP USH, this is mainly because of the teacher. I have also greatly enjoyed art so far this year; though I have not really made anything I am in love with yet. Some of my goals as school continues is to keep my grades high, and to hopefully make it less boring; although, I am not sure that will happen.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite class is AP Us too! I disagree with your feelings towards To Kill A Mockingbird, but I know just how hard it is to make yourself do homework that you find un-interesting. I have done plenty of that as well in junior year. I feel that opposite on writing vs. reading. I feel that my writing is often in need of help to reach the highest level of essay, but I find myself gravitating towards reading assignments including our independent project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that it is hard to prioritize in English Class. I often find myself falling behind in my reading in To Kill a Mockingbird and my Independent reading project. My writing needs a little bit of help as well. It is not all that creative especially in my word choice. The reader told me I needed a knew Thesaraus!

    ReplyDelete